A woman is suing rappers Drake and Future after she says she was raped at their Nashville concert last year. 

The 28-year-old victim is seeking $25 million after she claims the chart-toppers placed concertgoers in danger by hiring Leavy Johnson to work at the Bridgestone Arena, reported TMZ. The 38-year-old suspect was an employee for Delaware North, a concession stand company contracted out by the venue.

Johnson — who has an extensive criminal record — had several outstanding warrants at the time of the alleged sexual assault.

According to the victim, on Aug. 14, Johnson told her that he’d take her backstage to meet Drake. Instead Johnson ambushed the woman and raped her. 

Following the alleged attack, Johnson fled the state and was once again a fugitive. He was arrested in Florida back in April, per The Tennessean.

Johnson was extradited back to Nashville on Tuesday and booked in the county jail. He is set to be arraigned on rape charges next week. 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

FYINTERTAINMENT

Media But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you a complete account of the system, and expound the explorer of the truth, the master-builder of human happiness.

No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure, but because those who do not know how to pursue pleasure rationally encounter consequences that are extremely painful.


Looking for Something?